5-10 seconds apart at regular intervals.
* CPU running at 100%. My CPU has been running at 30-50% busy ... ezes begin 5-10 minutes after playback begins
* running ''top'' shows high CPU usage in ''mythfrontend'', but it also indicates other programs running with high CPU use, which is unusual.
So I started an... ht I altered my MythTV settings and observing the running system. the next day My family reported what the
xternal drives. One of the ZFS developers took a running drive, placed it on a large anvil, and smashed it... hammer. Pieces went flying, and the server kept running. A second developer used a cordless drill to drill a hole through another running drive, and the system kept running. ZFS is one of the only file s... hat can withstand the loss of two drives and keep running. They plugged in a replacement drive, added it a
* Linux Server 2 = a linux machine (running ''sshd'') that I can access from the internet. I... = prevents reading from ''stdin'' (necessary when running ssh in the background)
* ''-N'' = don't execu... :22'' = our hostname and port number where ssh is running
* ''myusername@linuxserver2'' = our ID/hostna... on to ''Linux Server 2''
* the ''sshd'' service running on ''Linux Server 2'' receives the request and fo
n automatically generated mail message from mdadm
running on werewolf
A FailSpare event had been detected ... isks. The above stats were gathered while it was running (same tests for each filesystem). EXT3 took long... bers don't look significant until you think about running a media server and how much disk IO goes on.
^ ... 0.00 |
File deletion is a big deal when running a media server. People want to delete a large fi
average: 2.00, 2.00, 2.00
Tasks: 102 total, 2 running, 100 sleeping, 0 stopped, 0 zombie
Cpu(s): ... nection to interact with the machine while top is running, but here's where the magic of ''screen'' begins.... stablish all the SSH connections that were up and running. My connectivity and processes are all right whe... creen'' even gives me a way to disconnect from my running active session: **''<ctrl>-a d''**. I'll do thi
* **Scheduled outage**. Stop a running application, then move, compress or delete its lo... :188.8.131.52) Gecko/2009011913 Firefox/3.0.6"
When running a command this way, ''tail'' (on Linux) will grou... mand to the named pipe, and keeps those processes running in the background (courtesy of the ''&'' at the e
phics change, made it, deployed it, and showed it running on a cell phone in about 5 minutes.
* The Neil ... demonstrated a java web application deployed to a running glassfish server, and displayed the content of a
''svnadmin'' tool for repository administration. Running ''svnadmin help'' produces a useful message:
And running ''svnadmin help recover'' produces even more help
(I have this Farside cartoon in my brain of a dog running down the street, dragging a leash with an arm con... we ran quickly to a spot about 30 feet away (the running motion grabs most dog's attention). Then we knel
''filename.svn'' (called a ''dumpfile''). Note: Running this command can take considerable time and disk ... on. Make **sure** your dumps are complete before running this command.
- The ''svnadmin create'' command
est Hits ====
* My Life
==== Bridge ====
* 01 Running On Ice
* 02 This Is The Time
* 03 A Matter Of... ck ====
* 01 Wish I Could Be That Strong
* 02 Running Away From Love
* 03 Something About You
up in its runtime total.
Here is the output of running the program:
Created 0 users so far..... etty good performance, especially considering its running on my laptop (overworked, underpowered).